LEARN MORE
How MacroCrowd is changing the face of investing forever.

Investing was once something reserved for the wealthy. People who had money used their money to make more money. Today, that progression no longer applies. The advent of crowd funding gives investors of all kinds the opportunity to break the mold that once only allowed the rich to gain a meaningful return on their investment. Traditionally, the amount of money investors could expect to receive was directly related to their disposable income. “Affluent” investors were considered individuals with disposable income that covered the wide range between $20,000-$2,000,000.

These investors, on average, could only expect a six percent return on their investments. This figure was considerably lower than individuals deemed “high net worth” or above. The $2,000,000 mark was a line of demarcation for individuals considered high net worth. $2,000,000 to $10,000,000 was used to categorize ultra-high net worth individuals, while $100,000,000 served to qualify institutional investors. In other words, the more you could invest, the greater the potential, and percentage, of profit you could expect to receive. Until today. The introduction of MacroCrowd now opens an investment arena once available only to the wealthy: commercial real estate. 

The new availability of commercial real estate investment means the expected six percent return barrier for investments by affluent investors has been shattered forever, leaving bank accounts, emerging market bonds, stock market speculation and commercial real estate as options with diminished appeal in the face of real estate crowdfunding. Still in its formative stages, real estate crowdfunding will give 99% of the population a chance to reap financial benefits once only available to the fabled 1%.